Who said that?
Identify the authors of the following quotes:
1) “What excites me the most is when a coach calls a timeout and chews out his forward because I just dunked on his head.”
2) “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
3) “Golf is a good walk spoiled.”
4) “Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy Protestants, today it’s open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.”
5) “So I’m ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.”
6) “I think there should be bad blood between all clubs.”