Starring Holly Hunter
1) Holly Hunter played a cop, one who desperately wanted a child, in the first theatrical movie to give her starring billing. Name it.
2) In “Broadcast News” (1987), which fellow Oscar winner — who isn’t billed in the film’s opening credits — played the main news anchor for the network Hunter’s producer character worked for?
3) Hunter teamed with Richard Dreyfuss for the first time in “Always” (1989). Which screen classic was it a remake of?
4) Two years later, which romantic comedy-drama reunited Hunter and Dreyfuss?
5) Hunter earned an Oscar for “The Piano,” as did the co-star who played her daughter. Name her.
6) Which novelist wrote “The Firm,” which included Hunter in its all-star cast in its 1993 screen version?
7) The 1995 thriller “Copycat” teamed Hunter with which actress as the central stars?
8) Which other Oscar-winning actress directed Hunter in “Home for the Holidays” (1995)?