1) On the classic CBS sitcom “I Love Lucy,” at which nightclub was Ricky Ricardo (Desi Arnaz) the star attraction?
2) What were the first names of “The Monkees” on NBC?
3) What was the usual mode of transportation for ABC’s “The Partridge Family”? 4) In “Getting Together,” an early-’70s ABC show spun off from “The Partridge Family,” which pop music idol of the time was the star?
5) Which 1980s NBC series, inspired by a same-named movie, was set at New York’s High School for the Performing Arts?
6) What was the title of the 1984 CBS show that starred John Stamos and Jami Gertz as rock group members?
7) Name the 1992 Fox series — which shared the name of the music group at the program’s center — that yielded the hit single “How Do You Talk to an Angel.”
8) What was the title of the 2002-05 NBC show that used contemporary music stars in guest roles as classic performers (such as Usher as Marvin Gaye)?
9) On the 2006-11 Disney Channel/ABC series “Hannah Montana,” who played the title music star’s best friend, Lilly?