1) JoAnna Garcia, who played Reba McEntire’s daughter on the sitcom “Reba,” was most recently seen in what 2017-18 CBS series?
2) Which country music artist, who established his television presence on “The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour,” hosted his own weekly “Goodtime Hour” on CBS from 1969 to 1972?
3) Who was country’s “Man in Black,” who had an ABC variety show from 1969 to
1971, then another one on CBS in the summer of 1976?
4) Who served as the “Balladeer” and narrator of “The Dukes of Hazzard” on CBS?
5) Barbara Mandrell hosted a 1980-82 NBC variety series with her sisters. What are her siblings’ names?
6) Which Kenny Rogers song yielded several TV movies and miniseries in which he starred for CBS and NBC?
7) Name the country icon who hosted a 1987-88 ABC comedyvariety hour, using her first name as the show’s title.
8) Name the music star who tested his acting skills against those of one of the great stage couples, Hume Cronyn and Jessica
Tandy, in CBS’ 1987 version of the play “Foxfire.”