1) As closely associated as Bob Barker eventually became with “The Price Is Right,” who was the first host of the game when it started in the 1950s on NBC?
2) Who was the original host of “Jeopardy!” when it began as a weekday NBC show in the mid-1960s?
3) On the original ABC prime-time run of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” 20 years ago, what was the name of the first contestant to win the $1 million top prize?
4) Which NBC game show — which also was, in essence, a comedy show — featured such regulars as Paul Lynde and Cliff “Charley Weaver” Arquette?
5) Name the long-running CBS show on which panelists had to guess a person’s occupation by asking questions that could be answered “yes” or “no,” including one that the program especially became known for: “Is it bigger than a breadbox?”
6) Who was the host of CBS’ original version of “Password”?
7) What did host Jim Lange and the episode’s last contestants on ABC’s “The Dating Game” traditionally do as the show ended? 8) Which Fox quiz show did comedian Jeff Foxworthy preside over?