1) A CBS police drama titled “Bodies of Evidence” started in the summer of 1992. Lee Horsley played the chief of a homicide unit; who portrayed his principal male detective?
2) Who was the star of the ABC’s 1992 version of “Human Target”?
3) Martin Milner and George Maharis were the original stars of a 1960s series that got a 1993 summer update on NBC with Dan Cortese and
James Wilder. In both of those cases, what was the title?
4) From which show was “Models, Inc.,” which debuted on Fox in the summer of 1994, spun off?
5) Which actress starred as a single parent and bounty hunter in USA Network’s “The Huntress,” which began as a series in the summer of 2000?