Hey, I’m back
BY JAY BOBBIN
1) Ray Romano has had plenty of series of work (“Men of a Certain Age,” “Vinyl,” “Parenthood”) since his first weekly television role in “Everybody Loves Raymond.” On that sitcom, what was his character’s profession?
2) Who used the last names Ricardo, Carter and Barker in different comedy series?
3) After playing a private detective on “77 Sunset Strip,” Efrem Zimbalist Jr. returned to series television as another investigator who had to play more by the rules. What was the name of that subsequent drama, also the name of the character’s employer?
4) An ingenue on “The Partridge Family,” Susan Dey later proved herself capable of handling much weightier material as Deputy District Attorney Grace Van Owen on which series?
5) The star of the early-1960s rodeo drama “Stoney Burke” went on to a muchlonger run as the leader of “Hawaii Five-O.” Name the actor.
6) Faith Ford made her mark as reporter Corky Sherwood in the original 1988-98 run of “Murphy Brown.” Who was her female partner in comedy in her return on “Hope & Faith”? Ray Romano