It’s a ‘ New’ Year
1) What was the title of Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ 2006-10 CBS sitcom? 2) The early 1960s ABC police show “The New Breed” starred an actor who would have bigger success later by playing a not-toosharp detective in a series of movie comedies. Name him.
3) “The New Doctors” — which starred E.G. Marshall, John Saxon and David Hartman — was one component of which 1969-73 NBC anthology series?
4) On “The New Andy Griffith Show” (1971), which kept the title star on CBS, what was his character’s occupation?
5) In “The New Dick Van Dyke Show,” who played the star’s wife during the sitcom’s CBS run (1971-74)?
6) Though “The New Adventures of Wonder Woman” became the show’s title when it moved to CBS in 1977, it starred the same actress who had been in the series when it was simply “Wonder Woman” on ABC. Name her.