NEW YORK TIMES BEST-SELLERS
Rankings reflect sales for the week ending Nov. 17, and include both electronic- and print-edition sales.
1. LOOK ALIVE TWENTYFIVE, by Janet Evanovich.
2. LONG ROAD TO MERCY, by David Baldacci.
3. PAST TENSE, by Lee Child.
4. THE RECKONING, by John Grisham.
5. NINE PERFECT STRANGERS, by Liane Moriarty.
6. DARK SACRED NIGHT ,by Michael Connelly.
7. EVERY BREATH, by Nicholas Sparks.
8. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING, by Delia Owens.
1. BECOMING, by Michelle Obama.
2. EDUCATED, by Tara Westover.
3. KILLING THE SS, by Bill O’reilly and Martin Dugard.
4. FEAR, by Bob Woodward.
5. SHIP OF FOOLS, by Tucker Carlson.
6. SAPIENS, by Yuval Noah Harari.
7. LET’S GO (SO WE CAN GET BACK), by Jeff Tweedy.
8. ABOUT MY MOTHER ,by Peggy Rowe.