NEW YORK TIMES BEST-SELLERS
Rankings reflect sales for the week ending Dec. 29, and include both electronic- and print-edition sales.
1. LONG ROAD TO MERCY, by David Baldacci.
2. THE RECKONING, by John Grisham.
3. WHERE THE CRAWDADS SING, by Delia Owens.
4. THE TATTOOIST OF AUSCHWITZ, by Heather
5. FIRE AND BLOOD ,by George R.R. Martin.
6. EVERY BREATH ,by Nicholas Sparks.
7. BIRD BOX, by Josh Malerman.
8. TARGET: ALEX CROSS ,by James Patterson.
9. A DOG’S WAY HOME ,by W. Bruce Cameron.
10. PAST TENSE, by Lee Child.
11. NINE PERFECT STRANGERS, by Liane Moriarty.
1. BECOMING, by Michelle Obama.
2. EDUCATED, by Tara Westover.
3. THE POINT OF IT ALL ,by Charles Krauthammer, edited by Daniel Krauthammer.
4. SAPIENS, by Yuval Noah Harari.
5. KILLING THE SS, by Bill O’reilly and Martin Dugard.
6. BAD BLOOD, by John Carreyrou.
7. GRANT, by Ron Chernow.
8. CHURCHILL: WALKING WITH DESTINY, by Andrew Roberts.
9. BRIEF ANSWERS TO THE BIG QUESTIONS, by Stephen Hawking.
10. FEAR, by Bob Woodward.
11. THE INNOCENT MAN ,by John Grisham.