• Upcountry Farmers Market, 7-11 a.m., Kulamalu Town Center, Pukalani. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org; see www.upcountryfarmersmarket.com.
• Ehiku Seniors Club, rummage/craft/bake sale; 7 a.m.-1 p.m, Hale Mahalou Community Room, 56 Ehiku Street. Kihei. For information, call 879- 6978.
• Community work day, 8-10 a.m. restore Ko‘ie‘ie Fishpond, north Kihei. To sign up, email email@example.com; for more information, visit www.mauifishpond.com.
• Honolua Bay Stewardship, 8 a.m., at the port-a-potties by Honolua Stream bridge. Contact 283-2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Habitat for Humanity Maui, e-cycling TVs and computers, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 901 Lower Main St., Wailuku. Call 280-6460 or ReStore, 986-8050.
• Archaeology and Native-Plant Outing, cultivating in Honokowai Valley; 9:15 a.m., near Honoapiilani HighwayPuukolii Road intersection, Lahaina. Call 572-8085.
• Sharing Aloha, backyard composting and vermicomposting workshop; 9:30-11 a.m., MOA Center, 164 Kamehameha Ave., Kahului. Call Wilma Nakamura, 573-3911; see joyofworms.com.
• Adult Children of Alcoholics Al-Anon, 9:30-11 a.m., Good Shepherd Church, St. Mathews room, Wailuku; 10:30 a.m. AFG Women’s Group - Courage to Change, Alano Club of Lahaina, 520 C. Front St., Lahaina. Call 242-0296.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, We Agnostics; 10 a.m., Kihei Bridge Center, 131 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. All welcome. Call 874-0214.
• Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation, dog adoptions; 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Whole Foods Market, Kahului. Call Dawn Hall, 876-0022; visit www. hawaiianimalrescue.org.
• Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, docent-led group tour; 10 a.m., 150 Kanaloa Ave., Kahului. By reservation, call 249-2798.
• Leilani Farm Sanctuary, farm tour in Haiku; 10 a.m. Contact 298-8544 or info@ leilanifarmsanctuary.org.
• Kahului Public Library, keiki story time for toddlers, preschoolers and their caregivers, 10:30 a.m. Call 873-3097.
• Dual Diagnosis Anonymous, for anyone dealing with mental health and substance-abuse issues; 11 a.m.-noon, Maui Memorial Medical Center Auditorium. Call 298-4928 or 875-1564.
• Dual Recovery Anonymous, support group for those recovering from chemical dependency and emotional or mental disorders; noon, Ka Hale A Ke Ola Homeless Resource Center.
Call 242-9241. • Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 1-4:30 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. For information, call 875-1317.
• Lovevolution Foundation, farm-to-table meal; 1-4 p.m., Ahimsa Sanctuary, 4505 Hana Highway, Haiku. To donate time, money or resources, contact 446-1344; visit www.Lovevolution.net.
• Akaku Maui Community Media,
5th Maui Walk of Heroes celebration; 2:30-5:30 p.m., 333 Dairy Road, Kahului. Contact info@ akaku.org or 871-5554.
• Codependents Anonymous Upcountry meeting, 3-4 p.m., Hannibal Tavares Community Center back parking lot, behind the community center. Bring a beach chair. Call 250-8947.
• Narcotics Anonymous Maui, a 12-step, NPO program. Have a drug problem? Or looking for an NA meeting? Call our Helpline, 214-1239 for information about meeting schedules or to talk to someone about your problem and how we can help.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Club 449 gay/lesbian group, 7:30 a.m., Kalama Park bandstand, 1900 block of South Kihei Road; We Agnostics, 10 a.m., Kihei Bridge Center, 131 S.
Kihei Road; call 874-0214; Seniors in Sobriety, 3:30 p.m., Kalama Heights, downstairs, 101 Kanani Road; Maui Sunset group, 5-6 p.m., toward shoreline, behind Maui Sunset,
1032 S. Kihei Road. AA meetings scheduled at 70 Central Ave., Ste. 1, Wailuku. Call 244-9673; see www.aamaui.org.
• Pacific Whale Foundation, Trail of the Whale; 8 a.m.-2 p.m. daily, Honoapiilani Highway scenic lookout; 7:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, oceanfront path fronting the Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui; 7:3011:30 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays, oceanfront path fronting Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club in Kaanapali; 8-11:30 a.m. daily (except Mondays and Wednesdays), Ulua Beach in Wailea. Call 249-8811, ext. 1; visit www.pacificwhale.org.
• Trinity-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church, ‘Blessing of the Animals’; 9 a.m., 100 Kulanihakoi Street, Kihei, Call 879-0161.
• Maui Humane Society, Super Senior Sundays; 11 a.m.-6 p.m., 1350 Mehameha Loop, Puunene. Name your adoption fee on any senior pet over 7 years old. Visit mauihumanesociety.org; call 877-3680.
• Maui Street Eatz/Maui Sunday Market, food truck and vendor event; 4-8 p.m., 65 West Kaahumanu Ave., parking lot between Burger King and Ah Fooks, Kahului. Sponsored by the Maui Food Technology Center. Free to attend. Contact 214-5567 or email@example.com. • Codependents Anonymous Women’s meeting, 5-6 p.m., 2662 Wai Wai Place, #201, Kihei. Call 250-8947.
• Al-Anon Family Group, Beginners Welcome; 6:30 p.m., 810 Kokomo Road, Aloha Aina Center, #211, Haiku. Call 242-0296.
• South Maui Volunteers; Hoaloha ‘Aina, 7:30-9:30 a.m. Dune restoration, trail maintenance. Check SouthMauiVolunteers.com for weekly location and directions.
• Maui AIDS Foundation, HIV testing, counseling; 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 1935 Main St., Wailuku. Free, confidential; 242-4900.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tai Chi class,
9-10 a.m., Kula Hospital. Free. For more information, call 280-6437.
• UH-MC Campus Health Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday & Friday; 9 a.m.4 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 310 W. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Free or low-cost confidential sexual and reproductive health care. School and sports physicals
($75). For appointments, call 984-3493.
• Malama Pregnancy Center, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 64 Central Ave., Wailuku. The center does not perform nor refer for abortions. All services are confidential and free of charge. Contact 280-5810 or email@example.com.
• AARP Kula Chapter, monthly meeting; 9:30 a.m., Kula Community Center. For more information, call Diane Logsdon, 878-3448.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 10 a.m.2 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. For information, call 875-1317.
• Rotary Club of Kahului, noon-1 p.m., Tante’s
Island Cuisine, 100 E. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Call President Gary Albitz, 281-9672.
• Lunchtime Tai Chi, noon-12:45 p.m., State Building courtyard by flagpole, 54 High St., Wailuku; free. Call 984-8200.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for ages 5-18,
3-5 p.m., Lahaina Surf, 1028 Wainee St. Contact 661-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Parents and Children Together, women’s anger management group meets; 4:30-6:30 p.m., Wailuku. PACT also offers women’s support group; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For intake/ orientation, call 243-7001.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, four groups meet: Maluhia Ohana, noon, Church of Nazarene, Pukalani; Paths to Recovery, 5:30 p.m., Grace Episcopal Church, Hoolehua, Molokai; Upcountry 6 p.m., Lumeria, Lobby, 1813 Baldwin Ave., Makawao; Lahaina Baptist Church, 7:30 p.m. Call 242-0296.
• Pacific Cancer Foundation, sponsors Linda Tesar-Amimoto’s support group for cancer patients and survivors; 5:30-6:45 p.m., Cameron Center, Wailuku. Contact 269-3948 or support email@example.com.
• Coming Together and Healing, closed support group for survivors of recent or past sexual assault/abuse; 6-7:30 p.m., Child and Family Services in Happy Valley. Contact Cathy Hembd, 357-8253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hui Kane (men’s group), 6-8 p.m., Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku. Call 242-0900; visit www.mfss.org.
• Codependents Anonymous Men and Womens meeting, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Kenolio Recreation Center, Bridge Rm. 2, 131 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Call 281-0243.
• Adult Children of Alcoholism and Dysfunction, 6:30 p.m., 2662 Waiwai Place, No. 201, Kihei. For information, visit adultchildren.org.
• Maui Mixers/High Hopes clubs, traditional American folk dancing, 6:30 p.m., Mayor Hannibal Tavares Community Center, Pukalani.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 12-step recovery program for compulsive overeaters, anorexics, bulimics; 6:30-7:30 p.m., Keolahou Church, Social Hall,
177 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Call 264-7286; see www.oa.org.
• Na Wahine Ho‘omana (the empowered woman), Women Will support group; 7-8:30 p.m., Kihei Charter Middle School, 41 E. Lipoa St., Kihei. Nonprofit women’s center. Call 280-3118.
• Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, 7 p.m., St. Theresa Church, courtyard, Kihei. For information, call 463-2725.
Call for Volunteers
• Women Helping Women Maui ReVive Boutique, seeks volunteers for retail merchandise work 10 a.m.-5 p.m., 65 W. Kaahumanu Ave. Call 295-0067.