• Planned Parenthood, confidential sexual and reproductive health care, 140 Hoohana St., No. 303, Kahului. Call 871-1176; see www.pphi.org.
• Free child care services, for infants and toddlers up to 3 years old. Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku. Call 242-0900 ext. 267.
• Community Pride at Kanaha Beach Park, native plant and garden maintenance; 8-10 a.m. Register at first major park entry. Email volunteer firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Hawaiian Islands Land Trust, manage invasive species and propagate native Hawaiian plants, 8 a.m.-noon. Contact 244-5263 or email@example.com.
• Rotary Club of Upcountry Maui, 8 a.m., Casanova Italian Restaurant, Makawao. Contact President Carly Heims, 755-9353 or upcountry firstname.lastname@example.org.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or email@example.com.
• Kihei Public Library, preschool story time; 10:30 a.m., 35 Waimahaihai St., Kihei. Call 875-6833.
• Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary, 45-ton whale talks; 11 a.m., Old Lahaina Courthouse Theater,
648 Wharf St. at Banyan Tree Park, Lahaina; free presentation. Also presented on Mondays and Wednesdays. For information, call 879-2818.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, three groups meet: noon, Kihei Lutheran Church, 220 Moi Place, Kihei; Step Study, 6:15 p.m., Pookela Church, 200 Olinda Road. 7:15 p.m., AFG “Stick With Me”, Alano Club, Lahaina Methodist Church,
142 Baker St., Lahaina. Call 242-0296.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Primary Purpose Group meets noon, and Young People’s Group meets 7-8 p.m., both in St. Theresa Church’s Damien Room. Also, Maui Sunset Group meets 5-6 p.m., toward shoreline behind Maui Sunset, 1032 S. Kihei Road. See AA schedule at www.aamaui.org or AA main office, 70 Central Ave., Ste. 1, Wailuku.
• Tai Chi, noon, Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. High St., Wailuku. Visit unityonmaui.org.
• No Ka Oi Toastmasters Club of Kahului, noon at UH-MC Ka Lama Building, Rm. 104B. Visit vpm-7854@ toastmastersclubs.org.
• Pacific Cancer Foundation, sponsors Kurt Miyajima’s Qigong for Cancer Patients; 3:30-4:30 p.m., YMCA. Free. For information, call 243-2999.
• Lahaina Restoration Foundation, candlelit tour; 6-8:30 p.m., Baldwin Home Museum, Front/ Dickenson streets intersection. Call 661-3262.
• Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, 7 p.m. Beginners Step Study; 7:30 p.m. meeting, Kihei Lutheran Church. For information, call 264-6969.
• Upcountry Farmers Market, 7-11 a.m., Kulamalu Town Center, Pukalani. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org; see www.upcountryfarmersmarket.com.
• Community work day, 8-10 a.m. restore Ko‘ie‘ie Fishpond, north Kihei. To sign up, email email@example.com; for more information, visit www.mauifishpond.com.
• Honolua Bay Stewardship, 8 a.m., at the port-apotties by Honolua Stream bridge. Contact 283-2470 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Habitat for Humanity Maui, e-cycling TVs and computers, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., 901 Lower Main St., Wailuku. Call 280-6460 or ReStore, 986-8050.
• Archaeology and Native-Plant Outing, cultivating in Honokowai Valley; 9:15 a.m., near Honoapiilani Highway-Puukolii Road intersection, Lahaina. Call 572-8085.
• Adult Children of Alcoholics Al-Anon, 9:30-11 a.m., Good Shepherd Church, St. Mathews room, Wailuku; 10:30 a.m. AFG Women’s Group Courage to Change, Alano Club of Lahaina, 520 C. Front St., Lahaina. Call 242-0296.
• Sharing Aloha, backyard composting and vermicomposting workshop; 9:30-11 a.m., MOA Center, 164 Kamehameha Ave., Kahului. Call Wilma Nakamura, 573-3911; see joyofworms.com.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, We Agnostics; 10 a.m., Kihei Bridge Center, 131 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Call 874-0214.
• Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation, dog adoptions; 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Whole Foods Market, Kahului. Call Dawn Hall, 876-0022.
• Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, docent-led group tour; 10 a.m., 150 Kanaloa Ave., Kahului. By reservation, call 249-2798.
• Leilani Farm Sanctuary, farm tour in Haiku; 10 a.m. Contact 298-8544 or info @leilanifarmsanctuary.org.
• Kahului Public Library, keiki story time for toddlers, preschoolers and their caregivers, 10:30 a.m. Call 873-3097.
• Dual Diagnosis Anonymous, for anyone dealing with mental health and substance-abuse issues; 11 a.m.-noon, Maui Memorial Medical Center Auditorium. Call 298-4928 or 875-1564.
• Dual Recovery Anonymous, support group for those recovering from chemical dependency and emotional or mental disorders; noon, Ka Hale A Ke Ola Homeless Resource Center. Call 242-9241.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 1-4:30 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. For information, call 875-1317.
• Lovevolution Foundation, farm-to-table meal; 1-4 p.m., Ahimsa Sanctuary, 4505 Hana Highway, Haiku. To donate time, money or resources, contact 446-1344; visit www.Lovevolution.net.
• Codependents Anonymous Upcountry meeting, 3-4 p.m., Hannibal Tavares Community Center back parking lot, behind the community center. Bring a beach chair. Call 250-8947.
• Narcotics Anonymous Maui, a 12-step, NPO program. Have a drug problem? Or looking for an NA meeting? Call our Helpline, 214-1239 for information about meeting schedules or to talk to someone about your problem and how we can help.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Club 449 gay/lesbian group, 7:30 a.m., Kalama Park bandstand, 1900 block of South Kihei Road; We Agnostics, 10 a.m., Kihei Bridge Center, 131 S. Kihei Road; call 874-0214; Seniors in Sobriety, 3:30 p.m., Kalama Heights, downstairs, 101 Kanani Road; Maui Sunset group, 5-6 p.m., toward shoreline, behind Maui Sunset, 1032 S. Kihei Road. AA meetings scheduled at 70 Central Ave., Ste. 1, Wailuku. Call 244-9673; see www. aamaui.org.
• Pacific Whale Foundation, Trail of the Whale; 8 a.m.-2 p.m. daily, Honoapiilani Highway scenic lookout; 7:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, oceanfront path fronting the Wailea Beach Resort Marriott Maui; 7:3011:30 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays, oceanfront path fronting Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club in Kaanapali; 8-11:30 a.m. daily (except Mondays and Wednesdays), Ulua Beach in Wailea. Call 2498811, ext. 1; visit www.pacificwhale.org.
• Maui Humane Society, Super Senior Sundays; 11 a.m.-6 p.m., 1350 Mehameha Loop, Puunene. Name your adoption fee on any senior pet over 7 years old. Visit mauihumanesociety.org; call 877-3680.
• Maui Street Eatz/Maui Sunday Market, food truck and vendor event; 48 p.m., 65 West Kaahumanu Ave., parking lot between Burger King and Ah Fooks, Kahului. Sponsored by the Maui Food Technology Center. Free to attend. Contact 2145567 or email@example.com.
• Codependents Anonymous Women’s meeting, 5-6 p.m., 2662 Wai Wai Place, #201, Kihei. Call 250-8947.
• Al-Anon Family Group, Beginners Welcome; 6:30 p.m., 810 Kokomo Road, Aloha Aina Center, #211, Haiku. Call 242-0296.
• South Maui Volunteers; Hoaloha ‘Aina, 7:30-9:30 a.m. Dune restoration, trail maintenance. Check SouthMauiVolunteers.com
• Maui AIDS Foundation, HIV testing, counseling; 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 1935 Main St., Wailuku. Free, confidential; 242-4900.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.-5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tai Chi class, 9-10 a.m., Kula Hospital. Free. Call 280-6437.
• Malama Pregnancy Center, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 64 Central Ave., Wailuku. The center does not perform nor refer for abortions. All services are confidential and free of charge. Contact 280-5810 or email@example.com.
• UH-MC Campus Health Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday & Friday; 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 310 W. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Free or low-cost confidential sexual and reproductive health care. School and sports physicals
($75). For appointments, call 984-3493.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 10 a.m.-2 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. Call 875-1317.
• Lunchtime Tai Chi, noon-12:45 p.m., State Building courtyard by flagpole, 54 High St., Wailuku; free. Call 984-8200.
• Rotary Club of Kahului, noon-1 p.m., Tante’s Island Cuisine, 100 E. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Call President Gary Albitz, 281-9672.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for ages 5-18, 3-5 p.m., Lahaina Surf, 1028 Wainee St. Contact 661-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Parents and Children Together, women’s anger management group meets; 4:30-6:30 p.m., Wailuku. PACT also offers women’s support group; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For intake/orientation, call 243-7001.
• Mental Health Association Support Group, for families of people with mental illness; 6-8 p.m., 2741 Leolani Place, Pukalani. Contact Bob or Harriet Collopy, 572-3757 or email@example.com.
• Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, 7 p.m., St. Theresa Church, courtyard, Kihei. Call 463-2725.