Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: "NO" ENDING
Each answer is a word that ends with "no." (e.g., An insulting word for someone who drinks a lot of alcohol. Answer: Wino.)
1. A large musical instrument with keys.
2. A public building for gambling.
3. One erupted and buried Pompeii.
4. A high female voice. Answer________
5. A very intense and uncontrolled fire.
6. A person with an absence of pigment in the skin and hair.
7. A game resembling bingo. Answer________
8. A breed of fine-wooled white sheep.
9. A game played with a set of 28 flat, rectangular blocks. Answer________
ANSWERS: 1. Piano. 2. Casino. 3. Volcano. 4. Soprano. 5. Inferno. 6. Albino. 7. Keno. 8. Merino. 9. Domino.
SCORING: 18 points — congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points — honors graduate; 10 to 14 points — you’re plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points — you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points — enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points — who reads the questions to you?