The Oneida Daily Dispatch (Oneida, NY)
Easy Cheesy Broccoli Trees You’ll need:
• 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
• 12 ounces American cheese, shredded
• 2/3 cup milk
• dash of salt and pepper
What to do:
1. Prepare broccoli in a microwave oven according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine the cheese and milk. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted. Stir often. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve broccoli on each plate with a small bowl of cheese.
4. Stab each broccoli tree with a toothpick and then dip in the cheese. Serves 4.