The Pilot News
FRIDAY, MARCH 10
• Come play Euchre every Friday at 1 p.m. at the Life Enrichment Center, located at 1305 W. Harrison Street in Plymouth. Beginners to experts, everyone is welcome.
• The first Brown Bag Lunch Event of 2023 will be held at the Marshall County Historical Society Museum and Crossroads Center. It will be from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. The topic will be Alexis Menominee, Benjamin Marie Petit, and the French Mission to the Potawatomi. Bring a lunch and enjoy an interesting presentation while you eat. It is located at 123 N. Michigan Street in Plymouth. For more information, call 574-936-2306.
SATURDAY, MARCH 11
• The Deacons of Walnut Church of the Brethren will be having a soup supper on March 11 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The menu includes a variety of soups, sandwiches, veggies, chips, desserts, and drinks. A free will donation will be taken with all proceeds going to the community outreach program of the church. The church is located at 5975 19th Road, Argos.
TUESDAY, MARCH 14
• NIPSCO retirees monthly luncheon is on March 14 at 11:30 a.m. at The Brass Rail. All retirees, friends, and relatives are welcome.
• The Lincoln High School class of 1959 will meet for their monthly luncheon at The Coffee Lodge at 11:30 a.m. Please call your reservation to Barbara Pearson at 574-5409194 by Sunday, March 12.
• At The Library After School (ATLAS) will be held in the Children’s Department of the Plymouth Public Library from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Come listen to a story and do a craft. This storytime is intended for elementary-aged students.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 15
• Teen Cafe will be at the Bremen Public Library from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Teens in grades 6-12 are invited to play board games, eat snacks, and play the Nintendo Switch! This takes place every Wednesday from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. No registration is required.
• The Mobile Medical Unit will be at the Life Enrichment Center/ Marshall County Council on Aging, 1305 W. Harrison St., Plymouth from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Saint Joseph Health Systems will be providing on-site mammograms. Call (574)335-4500 or 1-888-455-4450 to schedule your appointment for this important screening. Walk-ins are welcome as schedule permits.
• The Plymouth Lincoln Class of 1958 will meet the month of March every Wednesday at the Brass Rail. We like to start at 11:30 a.m. If you have any questions e-mail or call Marilee 574-914-1878.