THUNDER / ENLIGHTNING
It seems to me that Mr. Trump wants to work on infrastructure on all the states. He should start with Pennsylvania. They put the $5 charge on our registration and that should cover it.
• When people voted with paper ballots, they used to have proof that they voted. You used to tear a tab off the bottom of the ballot. What do you get now? You don’t even know if that vote is being tallied. I think it’s time that you had proof that you had voted, then maybe we would get rid of the Russians.
• It’s pretty bad that the president can’t speak from the heart about the school shooting in Florida. He had to read someone else’s
words from a teleprompter.
• To me, happiness is being 88 years old and having my little great-grandchild tell me, “When I get big and you get small, I’m going to take care of you Grammy.”
Well, Mueller did his job. It looks like the Russians were attacking us since 2013 with the cooperation from some Americans. I’m wondering who those Americans might be.
• To the daily anti-Trump callers primarily from Pottsville, Frackville and Ashland, it’s unfortunate that you must be mentally tormented by the election of Trump as president. While you try to ease your pain with calls, you have no effect on us Trump supporters nor the Trump administration in its work to make America great again.
• Trump should change his clothing line to prison jumpsuits.