1. Since records started being kept in 1988, which majorleague batter holds the mark for most pitches faced in one at-bat?
2. Name the last National League team before the 2018 Arizona Diamondbacks to win at least nine consecutive series to start a season.
3. How many times have the New England Patriots won 13 or more games in a season, and how many of those times was the head coach Bill Belichick?
4. Wofford College’s Fletcher Magee became the all-time leader in career 3-pointers made (509) for Division I men’s basketball in the 2018-19 season. Who had held the mark?
5. Who was the last NHL player before Tampa Bay’s Nikita Kucherov in the 2018-19 campaign to have at least 128 points for the season?
1. San Francisco’s Brandon Belt faced 21 pitches in an at-bat in 2018.
2. The 1907 Chicago Cubs.
3. Seven times, with all of them being under head coach Bill Belichick.
4. Oakland’s Travis Bader, with 504 (2010-14).
5. Pittsburgh’s Mario Lemieux tallied 161 points in the 1995-96 season.