1. Who was the last Montreal Expos pitcher to lead the National League in saves for a season?
2. Pitcher Nolan Ryan had the most strikeouts in the decades of the 1970s (2,678) and 1980s (2,167). Name either pitcher who finished second to him in those decades.
3. In 2018, Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly became the third person to win the AP College Football Coach of the Year Award twice since 1998. Name either of the other two to do it.
1. Ugueth Urbina, with 41 saves in 1999. (The franchise moved to Washington after the 2004 season.)
2. Tom Seaver (2,304 strikeouts in the 1970s) and Fernando Valenzuela (1,644 strikeouts in the 1980s).
3. Nick Saban (2003, 2008) and Gary Patterson (2009, 2014).