1. What racetrack on the NASCAR circuit is nicknamed the “Monster Mile”?
2. The Tour de France is one of three races that make up the Grand Tours of European road bicycling. Name the other two races.
3. Who scored the controversial winning touchdown reception for the Seattle Seahawks in the 2012 “Fail Mary” game vs. the Green Bay Packers?
4. What two sports disciplines do Winter Olympians compete in for the Nordic combined event?
5. What trophy, named in honor of a Soviet space-race hero, is awarded to the winning team of Russia’s Kontinental Hockey League playoffs?
6. What actor starred as racecar driver Frank Capua in the 1969 film “Winning” before embarking on a second career as a racecar driver/owner?
7. Craig Heyward, who played fullback for five different NFL teams from 1988-98, was better known by what nickname?
1. Dover International Speedway.
2. The Giro d’Italia and the Vuelta a Espana.
3. Golden Tate.
4. Ski jumping and cross-country skiing.
5. The Gagarin Cup, named after cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin.
6. Paul Newman.