1. GEOGRAPHY: Dubai is the largest city of which country?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: What was President Richard Nixon’s Secret Service code name?
3. TELEVISION: In which year did the first episode of the animated comedy “South Park” air?
4. HISTORY: What was the former name of the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River?
5. MUSIC: Which instrument is Pablo Cassals famous for playing?
6. LITERATURE: What are the names of Harry Potter’s deceased parents in the book series?
7. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase “bona fide” mean?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a baby fish called?
9. ACRONYMS: What does BMW stand for?
10. MOVIES: What is the song playing in the famous twist scene of “Pulp Fiction”?