It’s a ‘New’ Year
1) What was the title of Julia Louis-dreyfus’ 2006-10 CBS sitcom?
2) The early 1960s ABC police show “The New Breed” starred an actor who would have bigger success later by playing a not-too-sharp detective in a series of movie comedies. Name him.
3) “The New Doctors” — which starred E.G. Marshall, John Saxon and David Hartman — was one component of which 1969-73 NBC anthology series?
4) On “The New Andy Griffith Show” (1971), which kept the title star on CBS, what was his character’s occupation?
5) In “The New Dick Van Dyke Show,” who played the star’s wife during the sitcom’s CBS run (1971-74)? 6) Though “The New Adventures of Wonder Woman” became the show’s title when it moved to CBS in 1977, it starred the same actress who had been in the series when it was simply “Wonder Woman” on ABC. Name her.
7) “The New Odd Couple,” seen on ABC during the 1982-83 season, starred Ron Glass and Demond Wilson as the unlikely roommates. What were the characters’ names?
8) Who was the star of “The New Mike Hammer” on CBS in the mid-1980s, and also of “Mickey Spillane’s Mike Hammer,” which preceded it?
9) Which mid-1990s Fox drama starred Malik Yoba and Michael Delorenzo as street-wise police detectives?
10) In CBS’ 1995 series “New York News,” which television veteran played the newspaper’s editor-inchief?