Ticket information Taos vs Bloomfield championship game
The 4A state championship game between the Taos Tigers and Bloomfield Bobcats begins at 1 p.m. Saturday (Dec.1) at Taos High School’s Anaya Stadium.
Ticket prices are $10 adults and $5 students, senior citizens 65 and over, and military. Under New Mexico Activities Association rules for state games, everyone must buy a ticket. No passes will be accepted.
Tickets will go on sale at 11 a.m. at the field on Saturday. You can also purchase tickets online at Proceeds from ticket sales are split with 70 percent of the revenues going to NMAA and the remaining 30 percent split equally between the two schools. Additional parking for the game will be available at the Taos High softball field, and you can purchase tickets there as well. Tiger fans are encouraged to dress all in black on game day.