PEA RIDGE POLICE DEPT.
• Charles Weston Rodden, 40, harassing communications
• Mark Dennis Law, 21, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• William A. E. Fields, 24, Springdale, failure to appear
• Ericka L. Camacho, 34, Rogers, failure to pay time pay
• Joshua D. Harr, 41, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Dana Jean Flores, 38, Rogers, failure to appear
• Marcella A. Phillips, 47, Pea Ridge, contempt fail to pay fines and costs
• Jessica Michelle George, 29, Rogers, fail to pay time payment
• Christina Shea Wallace, 30, Eureka Springs, fail to pay time payment
• Rachel E. Rose, 33, Washburn, Mo., fail to pay time payment
• Joshua Odell, 39, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
Wednesday, Oct. 24
10:56 a.m. A resident of West Pickens reported a dog attacked her cat. As a result of the investigation, police cited Angela Harvey, 42, Gravette, in connection with dog at large.
Monday, Oct. 29
10:55 a.m. Pea Ridge were advised of an animal call at the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic where a male said he found a dog on Hunter Drive.
12:20 p.m. Police were dispatched to Charles Street concerning two stray dogs. A Street Department employee transported the dogs to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
4:51 p.m. A resident of Hutchinson Street reported she caught a stray dog and had it in her house. She agreed to transport the dog to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic. The dog did have a microchip.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
7:10 a.m. Police were notified of a stray dog near the intersection of Slack Street and Ellis Lane. The dog was captured and a member of the Street Department transported the dog to the Pea Ridge Vet.
9:35 a.m. Police were dispatched to the Walmart Neighborhood Market for a stray dog. A customer in the parking lot agreed to take the dog to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
Thursday, Nov. 1
3:46 p.m. As a result of a traffic stop, police arrested Samantha Melissa Countryman, 24, Foster, Mo., in connection with possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended driver’s license and careless and prohibited driving.
Friday, Nov. 2
12:33 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Emery Boulevard for a report of criminal mischief involving a bench which had been vandalized.
Saturday, Nov. 3
5:05 p.m. Police were advised of a verbal disturbance at an apartment on Kings Lane. Police interviewed two persons and advised them to stay in separate rooms until they calmed down; no charges were filed.
9:22 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on D.J. Duvall Drive for a welfare check. The person of interest was found and checked by emergency personnel from the ambulance. He was not transported.
Sunday, Nov. 4
1:48 a.m. As a result of a traffic stop, police arrested Adrian T. McGonigal, 40, no address given, on warrants from Centerton and Little Flock. He was released to Little Flock Police.