TRIVIA - HOTCHPOTCH
1. After his previous band of some influence broke up in 1970, he and his wife ran on a band that began in 1971 and spanned a decade with a rotating cast of eight other members.
2. One of the biggest onehit wonders of the 1990’s was this group of three brothers from Oklahoma, who earned three Grammy nominations for their teenybopper hit single that came out when the youngest was only 12.
3. This exceptional garage rock duo with a peppermint twist was barely out of high school when in 1996 they got married, he took her name, and released their first album. However, they always led people to believe they weren’t spouses but siblings.
4. He was a rural Californian who used fiction to document the hard times the Dust Bowl wrought, and that won him the 1962 Nobel Prize in Literature.
5. In 1993, between his 27-year stint in prison and his election to the presidency, this man won the Nobel Peace Prize.
6. From 2007 to 2008, when the US economy was in peril and myriad economists offered myriad predictions, a later study found that this 2008 winner of the Nobel Prize for Economics proved most accurate.
7. The archetypical one percenter better known by this moniker, this character is from Atlantic City and his real name is Rich Uncle Pennybags.
Courtesy of The Democratic Republic of Trivia