TRIVIA - HODGEPODGE
1. This 1981 Stephen King story is one of so many to take place in the fictional town of Castle Rock, Maine. Its conflict arises once a particularly bad case of acute encephalitis dogs the title character.
2. An alternate name for this Milton Bradley game, introduced in 1978, could be “unsatisfied, unsatisfied ungulates.”
3. This righteous thinker and Jewish tradesman was either 33 or 34 at his crowning moment, when for a little bit of money an ally betrayed him for crossing the standing government, and as a result was publicly executed.
4. This popular book series by E.L. James undersells itself. According to the common digital pallet there are 256.
5. According to Joe Dimaggio, because his famous hitting streak stopped at 56 games, he lost a lucrative sponsorship deal with this Pennsylvania company.
6. Finish the joke - Q: Does your dog bite? A: No, my dog doesn’t bite. Q: (After being bitten by the dog) I thought you said your dog doesn’t bite. A: (Four words)
7. Last year, this country of 5.4 million taped together a nationwide referendum about its state of dependency, but the referendum was voted down.
Courtesy of The Democratic Republic of Trivia