Take this Super Quiz to a PH.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the PH.D. Level.
By what name is the person better known? (e.g., Jeanne d’arc. Answer: Joan of Arc.)
1. Samuel Clemens Answer________
2. William Bonney Answer________
3. Edward Teach Answer________
4. Frances Gumm Answer________
5. Robert Leroy Parker Answer________
6. Lesley Hornby Answer________
7. Marion Morrison Answer________
8. John Chapman Answer________
9. Anthony Dominick Benedetto Answer________
18 points – congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points – honors graduate; 10 to 14 points – you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points – you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points – enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points – who reads the questions to you?