The Union Democrat
The most current data as of 9 a.m. Nov. 30:
Tuolumne County New cases: 39 Average daily cases: 19.2 (-6.2 from previous report)
Total cases: 7,845 (6,224 community; 1,621 SCC inmates)
Deaths: 141 Recovered: 6,021 Active cases: 62 Active hospitalized: 10 Tests conducted: 162,372 Vaccines given: 63,818 Total fully vaccinated: 30,276 (55.6% all ages)
Calaveras County New cases: 34 Average daily cases: Not provided.
Total cases: 4,339 Deaths: 89 Recovered: 4,230 Active cases: 20 Active hospitalized: 3 Tests conducted: 73,976 Vaccines given: 54,725 Total fully vaccinated: 26,915 (58.6% all ages)
California: 4,806,510 total cases; 73,712 deaths; 110,942,853 tests conducted; 58,286,182 vaccines given; 24,940,240 (63.1% all ages) total fully vaccinated.
United States: 48,492,196 total cases; 779,211 deaths; 457,579,062 vaccines given; 196,806,194 (59.3% all ages) total fully vaccinated.
World: 262,588,644 total cases; 5,212,873 deaths; 7,987,670,031 vaccines given; 3.38 billion (43% all ages) total fully vaccinated.
Sources:tuolumne County Public Health Department, Calaveras County Public Health Division, California Department of Public Health, John Hopkins University, Our World in Data, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
When you should get tested: Five days after travel or close contact with others outside of your household; as soon as possible if experiencing symptoms; and/or every 14 to 28 days if regularly working with the public.
Testing is available from:
• Local health care providers;
• Adventist Health Sonora,
call first: (209) 536-5166;
• Rite Aid at 855 Mono Way, Sonora: www.riteaid. com/pharmacy/services/ covid-19-testing
• Mother Lode Fair
grounds, 220 Southgate Drive, Sonora — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week. Appointments are recommended and can be scheduled at www.lhi.care/covidtesting or by calling (888) 634-1123.
• Book a vaccine appointment at https://myturn.ca.gov or call (833) 422-4255.
• Homebound residents intuolumne County can contact email@example.com or (209) 5337440 for a mobile vaccination appointment.they or their caretakers can also go to https://myturn.ca.gov and select “homebound.”
• CVS and Rite Aid stores intuolumne and Calaveras counties: Sign up at https:// www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine or www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/ covid-qualifier
• Adventist Health Sonora: Find out more information by going to www.adventisthealthsonora.org/covidvaccine or call (209) 536-5165.
•The Safeway pharmacy: Register at mhealthsystem. com/3127tuolumne or call (209) 533-7812.
•The Save Mart pharmacy: Register at https://savemartluckysched.rxtouch.com/ smsched/program/covid19/ Patient/advisory or call (209) 536-1118 for Sonora store.
•Twain Harte Pharmacy: Call (209) 586-3225 for information and appointments.
• Groveland Pharmacy: Call (209) 962-5211 for information and appointments.
• Information on VA Clinic vaccinations: https://www. va.gov/health-care/covid19-vaccine