• 3:22 a.m. Police responded to a vehicle crash in the area of Nelson Road and South Sunset Drive. Both drivers left their vehicles and the crash scene. Police made a report.
• 1:35 p.m. Longmont police responded to a report of vandalism in the 4600 block of Clover Basin Drive.
• 1:37 p.m. A resident in Longmont reported a theft in the 2000 block of South Hover Street.
• 2:11 p.m. Longmont police officers tried to locate a person with an outstanding warrant in the 1000 block of Kimbark Street. A man was arrested.
• 2:02 p.m. Police responded to a report of shoplifting in the 2000block of East Ken Pratt Boulevard. A woman was issued a summons.
• 2:23p.m. Officers made a report of theft in the 300 block of Main Street. A suspect has not been identified.
• 2:24 p.m. Longmont officers took a report of assault over the phone.
• 4:20 p.m. A Longmont woman was bitten by her cat in the 1000 block of Emerson Place. Police placed the cat on home quarantine.
• 4:34 p.m. After responding to a report of disturbance in the 1400 block of Terry Street, officers arrested a man on a felony warrant The man was taken to Boulder County Jail.
• 7:36 p.m. Police responded to a disturbance in the 100block of Pratt Parkway. A man was arrested.
• 10:16 a.m. A woman contacted police regarding suspicious text and audio messages from an unknown person. The investigation is ongoing.
• 4:26 p.m. Longmont officers responded to a report of fraud in the 900 block of South Hover Street.
• 5:40 p.m. Police made a report and collected evidence after a suspicious incident that involved suspected blood on a vehicle in the 500 block of 15th Avenue.