• Tree removal and maintenance: There will be road closure on 20th St. between Pearl St. and Walnut St. for crews to perform tree removal and maintenance on Monday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
• 30th Street and Colorado Avenue underpass project: Left turns will be restricted westbound, eastbound and southbound for underpass construction. Sidewalk detours where noted (southeast quadrant sidewalks closed); use temporary crossings at 30th/ Euclid Avenue and Colorado west of the intersection. Cyclists merge with traffic. Northbound bus stop on 30th (BOUND) is closed; board at next stop. Anticipated to end March 31.
• Hill Hotel: Westbound Pleasant is open for local traffic from Broadway to the alley. The eastbound lane is closed. This is for demolition of old buildings and waterline and new sewer work. Activity time is 7a.m. to 5p.m. weekdays. Anticipated to end Jan. 31, 2024.
• Firestone-longmont mobility hub: The Colorado Department of Transportation is constructing the Firestone-longmont Mobility Hub at the Interstate 25 and Colo. 119interchange. Daytime work hours are expected between the hours of 7a.m. to 7p.m. Monday through Friday, with periodic overnight work. Motorists can expect periodic singlelane closures on Colo. 119and I-25 and on-and off-ramp closures, as well as 11-foot lane restrictions on the southbound I-25 on-ramp and the northbound off-ramp at Exit 240. The project is expected to be completed by August 2024.
• Longs Peak Avenue: Work on the Price Park Tank Replacement Project is underway. This 18-monthlong project is intended to improve water quality and service within the city. Eastbound and westbound lanes on Longs Peak Avenue now run next to each other along the south side of the road between Sunset Street and the entrance to the Sunset Golf Course. Access to Price Park is currently closed and parking in the Sunset Golf Course and Pool parking lot will be limited until next spring. Recreational facilities — including Sunset Park, Sunset Pool and Sunset Golf Course — are expected to remain open during construction. There is still twoway traffic, but the existing westbound lane is expected to remain closed and the new traffic pattern to remain in place until the project is completed in spring 2024.
• 71st Street reconstruction project: Boulder County Public Works is planning to reconstruct 71st Street between Lookout Road and Colo. 52. Expect full roadway closures between Winchester Circle and Colo. 52while a culvert system is installed under north 71st. There will be intersection closures at Colo. 52and north 71st Street.
• U.S. 287 and Colo. 52: The Colorado Department of Transportation will begin safety and traffic flow improvements at the intersection of U.S. 287and Colo. 52 in Boulder County. Motorists can expect single left-lane closures during the day on both U.S. 287 and Colo. 52 at the intersection. Right-turn lanes in all directions will be fully closed until further notice. Full access to roadways, area businesses and driveways will be maintained. The project is expected to be completed in October.
• Weld County Road 7 and Colo. 66: Excavation work related to the box culvert extension has begun on the northeast corner of WCR 7 and Colo. 66. The majority of work is expected to occur off the road, but minimal traffic impacts may occur. The culvert extension should be completed by the end of April.
• Weld County Road 13: On Feb. 21, the northbound lane of WCR 13will be closed from Colo. 66to Grand View Circle. The road closure is related to utility work being conducted by United Power. The lane closure is expected to last eight hours, from 8 a.m. until 4p.m. Detour route includes CR 91/2, CR 32 and CR 17. Detour signage and message boards will be placed around the area.