1) Brian Dennehy, who starred in the NBC sitcom “The Fighting Fitzgeralds,” won a Golden Globe Award for reprising his Tony-winning performance as Willy Loman in what Arthur Miller classic?
2) Before becoming an actor, Dennehy worked as a stockbroker at the same firm as a woman who went on to become a domestic goddess. They remain close friends today. Can you name her?
3) Dennehy played a philosophical bartender advising an obsessed Dudley Moore in what hit 1979 movie comedy?
4) The 1992 TV movie “Deadly Matrimony” marked the first time Dennehy played Jack Reed, a character he reprised in several other TV movies. What was Reed’s profession?
5) Dennehy previously had a TV series role as Dr. Brian McKenzie in an ABC drama set in a psychiatric hospital. Can you name it?
6) Dennehy provided the voice of what U.S. president for the History miniseries “Founding Fathers”?
7) George Clooney hired Dennehy for a key role in the 2000 remake of what Cold War thriller?
8) Walter, the character played by Dennehy in the movie hit “Cocoon,” had a big secret. What was it?
9) In 1998 and 1999, Dennehy guest starred as the visiting father of what NBC sitcom character?
10) “Dead Man’s Walk,” a 1996 TV movie featuring Dennehy as Major Chevallie, was based on a book by what best-selling author? McMurtry Larry 10)
Me” Shoot Just“in Spade) David( Finch Dennis 9) extraterrestrial. an was He 8)
Safe” Fail“7) Washington George 6)
Birdland”“5) detective Police 4)
10”“3) Stewart Martha 2) production Showtime 2000 a in Salesman,” a of Death“1)