1) Mark Harmon previously won rave reviews playing what serial killer in the 1986 TV movie “The Deliberate Stranger”?
2) Before becoming an actor, Harmon played quarterback for what college football team?
3) Harmon made his TV series debut in “Sam,” playing the title character’s partner, Mike Breen. Who was Sam?
4) “Centennial,” the sprawling 1978 miniseries in which Harmon played Capt. John McIntosh, originally aired on what network?
5) In what ABC rescue adventure did Harmon co-star as Deputy Dwayne “Thib” Thibideaux with John Bennett Perry?
6) Harmon’s sister Kelly is a familiar face from her TV commercials for what breath mint?
7) Harmon’s other sister, Kristin, was once married to what TV teen idol?
8) Since marrying in 1987, Harmon and his wife have suffered through a lot of “Mark and Mindy” jokes. To whom is Harmon married?
9) Which of the following three astronauts — John Glenn, Wally Schirra or Gus Grissom — did Harmon portray in the award-winning HBO miniseries “From the Earth to the Moon”?
10) During his career, Harmon has starred in two critically acclaimed hospital drama series. Can you name them?