1) Alfred Molina played Hercule Poirot in the CBS version of Agatha Christie’s “Murder on the Orient Express,” but who played the Belgian detective in the star-studded 1974 feature film of the same name?
2) This famously fussy actor made an odd couple of choices in his roles, but playing Poirot in the 1966 movie “The Alphabet Murders” wasn’t one of them. Can you name him?
3) Name the gifted English actor who has had a long run playing Poirot on PBS and A&E Network.
4) A shattering King Lear on PBS’ “Masterpiece Theatre,” what English actor played Poirot in a 1986 TV movie called “Murder by the Book”?
5) Peter Ustinov played Poirot in six films and TV movies, none more famous than this 1978 blockbuster also starring Angela Lansbury, Bette Davis, Maggie Smith and David Niven. Can you name it?
6) Before starring in her own long-running mystery series, which actress played Christie sleuth Miss Jane Marple in the 1980 movie mystery “The Mirror Crack’d”?
7) That same movie featured what two screen legends as a pair of bitter rivals?
8) In 1992, PBS did a “Mirror” remake featuring an English actress who played Miss Marple at least a dozen times on television. Can you name her?
9) How many Miss Marple movies did Margaret Rutherford make during the 1960s?
10) What Neil Simon movie comedy included James Coco and Elsa Lanchester spoofing Poirot and Marple?