1) As Ethel and Norman Thayer in a 2001 made-for-TV version of “On Golden Pond,” Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer reunited for the first time since “The Sound of Music.” What screen legends won Oscars as the Thayers in the 1982 feature film?
2) In “The Sound of Music,” Georg von Trapp (Plummer) was retired from what branch of the Austrian military?
3) In 2001, Andrews presented Ernest Lehman with an honorary Oscar. What was his contribution to “The Sound of Music”?
4) Nicholas Hammond, who played Friedrich von Trapp, later played which superhero on TV?
5) Charmian Carr wrote a memoir, “Forever Liesl,” about her work on the film. In terms of age, where did Liesl rank among the children?
6) According to a widespread (but probably untrue) rumor, which cast member once referred to this movie as “The Sound of Mucus”?
7) Peggy Wood, an Oscar nominee as the Mother Abbess, gained fame many years earlier as what TV mother?
8) Who played Baroness Elsa Schraeder, Georg’s sophisticated fiancee?
9) Heather Menzies, who played Louisa von Trapp, was married to which late TV actor?
10) Two years before “The Sound of Music” became a Broadway hit, Paramount tried to persuade what actress to play Maria in a movie based on the story of the von Trapp family?