1) Barbara Eden made her TV series debut as Loco Jones in “How to Marry a Millionaire,” a role created by what blond bombshell in the original movie of that title?
2) In 1960, Eden starred opposite what hot young singer in the movie hit “Flaming Star”?
3) Name the city and state that was the setting for “I Dream of Jeannie.”
4) Sweet-natured Jeannie had a scheming brunette sister played by Eden in a dark wig.
What was the sister’s name?
5) In “I Dream of Jeannie: Fifteen Years Later,” a 1985 TV movie, viewers finally were allowed to see something that was carefully kept out of sight in the original series. What was it?
6) During the run of “Jeannie,” Eden played a sultry singing sexpot out of the Arabian Nights in a 1967 adaptation of what legendary Broadway musical?
7) What famous TV morning show host starred with Eden in “The Feminist and the Fuzz,” a fluffy 1971 TV movie that blew the roof off the ratings?
8) In 1981, Eden starred in a TV sitcom that was adapted from a hit song by Jeannie C. Riley. Can you name it?
9) What future cast member of “Beverly Hills, 90210” costarred with Eden in the 1989 limited-run Disney series “A Brand New Life”?
10) During the 1990-91 TV season, Eden reunited with former co-star Larry Hagman on what series?