1) Who played the title role in the three “Sarah, Plain and Tall” movies?
2) Who earned the first Emmy to go to a Hall of Fame presentation for her 1954 performance as Lady Macbeth?
3) Filmed on location in Scotland, a 1960 Hall of Fame adaptation of which Shakespeare play is considered the first madefor-TV movie?
4) Hallmark Hall of Fame failed to persuade stage legends Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne to star in “Love Among the Ruins,” so the series “made do” with what other pair of actors?
5) What rock star played Pinocchio for Hallmark Hall of Fame in 1968?
6) What famous husband and wife teamed for both “Foxfire” and “To Dance With the White Dog”?
7) What two-time Oscar winner had the title role in 1964’s “Abe Lincoln in Illinois”?
8) Hallmark Hall of Fame premiered on Christmas Eve 1951 with an opera about a lame shepherd boy who experiences a Christmas miracle. What was its title?
9) Two superb actors teamed up for both “My Name Is Bill W.” and “Promise,” among the most acclaimed offerings in the Hallmark Hall of Fame series. Can you name them?
10) Name the most-watched Hallmark Hall of Fame presentation ever, which starred Matthew Modine as a young man who feigned deafness.