1) Jackie Gleason famously enjoyed spending much of his free time playing what sport?
2) In what borough of New York was Gleason born in 1916?
3) In his early adult life, Gleason worked as a pool hustler, coincidentally providing background for what later critically acclaimed movie role he played?
4) What was the occupation of Ralph Kramden, Gleason’s character in “The Honeymooners”?
5) To whom would Ralph frequently say, “Baby, you’re the greatest”?
6) Gleason said the nickname “The Great One” was bestowed upon him by whom?
7) Who was Ralph Kramden’s best friend on “The Honeymooners”? Who played him?
8) What does Gleason have in common with character actor William Bendix?
9) In what popular movie comedy series did Gleason play a sheriff named Buford T. Justice?
10) Gleason is interred in a Miami cemetery. Which of his trademark phrases appears on his tombstone?
go!” we away And“10) lmsfi Bandit” the and Smokey“three The 9) 1953. in debuted Bendix with version new a season; one only ran Gleason with version The 1949. in premiered series TV the when available not was but radio on role the created had Bendix Riley.” of Life The“sitcom TV the in Riley A. Chester portrayed actors Both 8) Carney) Art( Norton Ed 7)
Welles Orson 6) episodes) vintage the in Meadows Audrey( Alice wife, His 5)
driver bus A 4) nomination Oscar actor supporting best a Gleason netted that role a Hustler,” The“in Fats Minnesota 3) Brooklyn 2)
Golf 1) Answers: