1) Denzel Washington made his TV series debut in “St. Elsewhere” playing which of the following characters: Dr. Philip Chandler, Dr. Jack Morrison or Dr. Mark Craig?
2) “Wilma,” Washington’s first TV movie, was the biography of what famous Olympic athlete?
3) Washington made his film debut in the 1981 comedy “Carbon Copy” playing the son of what former Oscar nominee?
4) An Oscar for best supporting actor went to Washington for his work as a black army private in what 1989 Civil War drama?
5) Kenneth Branagh signed Washington to play Don Pedro, an elegant aristocrat, in what big-screen Shakespearean comedy?
6) What female superstar teamed with Washington for the 1993 legal thriller “The Pelican Brief”?
7) Washington lent his voice to what nursery rhyme character for the animated “Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales for Every Child”?
8) Washington played boxer Rubin Carter in what film that took its title from Carter’s nickname?
9) In a movie remake called “The Preacher’s Wife,” Washington took over an angelic role previously played by what dapper actor in the original 1947 comedy “The Bishop’s Wife”?
10) Before Washington’s win for “Training Day,” how many black performers had won an Academy Award in the best actor category?