1) Who had the role of Dr. George Alonzo “Gonzo” Gates on “Trapper John, M.D.”?
2) What was the name of the title character’s younger colleague on “Marcus Welby, M.D.”?
3) Richard Chamberlain was television’s “Dr. Kildare” in the early 1960s, and he also had a music hit with the show’s theme song. What was it called?
4) Who portrayed “Doc Elliot” in the mid1970s?
5) What type of doctor was Cliff Huxtable on “The Cosby Show”?
6) What was the actual first name of the character commonly known as “Doogie Howser, M.D.”?
7) Name the musically inclined Broadway veteran who became an Emmy winner as the tempestuous, unpredictable Dr. Jeffrey Geiger on “Chicago Hope.”
8) Which country music star made his mark as a television actor by starring in the PAX series “Doc”?
9) Who was the first of the show’s founding stars to leave NBC’s “ER”?
10) When Dr. Harold Abbott (Tom Amandes) temporarily lost his license to practice medicine on the WB Network series “Everwood” during the 2003-04 season, what kind of business did he open?