1) Jeremy Sisto, who played Julius Caesar in the 2002 TV movie “Caesar,” played what other figure from ancient history in a two-part 1999 CBS movie?
2) What critically acclaimed PBS miniseries starred Derek Jacobi as a stammering member of the Caesar dynasty?
3) That same PBS miniseries featured what future starship captain from a wildly successful syndicated “Star Trek” series as Sejanus, a commander of the Praetorian Guard?
4) Maurice Evans, who played Caesar in a 1952 version of George Bernard Shaw’s “Androcles and the Lion,” is remembered today by U.S. TV audiences for his role in what ABC sitcom hit?
5) In the 1970s, what former child star played a simian Caesar in several of the “Planet of the Apes” movies?
6) Who or what was Caesar in the 1950 movie comedy “Champagne for Caesar”?
7) What former screen 007 played Julius Caesar in ABC’s 1999 movie “Cleopatra”?
8) Elizabeth Taylor’s Queen of the Nile vamped what urbane English actor as Julius Caesar in the 1963 extravaganza “Cleopatra”?
9) Before winning an Oscar as a comic movie butler, what actor played the title role in a 1970 movie version of Shakespeare’s “Julius Caesar”?
10) Marc Antony “coulda been a contender” when this Method actor played him in a 1953 film version of “Julius Caesar.” Can you name him? Brando Marlon 10) Gielgud John 9) Harrison Rex 8) Dalton Timothy 7) parrot alcoholic An 6) McDowall Roddy 5)
Maurice father, Montgomery) Elizabeth( Samantha’s as starred guest often he which in Bewitched,”“4)
Generation” Next The Trek: Star“of Picard LucJean- Capt. aka Stewart, Patrick 3) Claudius” I,“2)
Jesus 1) Answers: