1) British animator Nick Park (“Chicken Run”) has won two Oscars for his short films chronicling the adventures of what cheese-loving inventor and his long-suffering pooch?
2) When “L.A. Law” premiered, what was the name of the law firm where most of the stories took place?
3) What was Laverne’s drink of choice on “Laverne & Shirley”?
4) Brian Keith and Daniel Hugh Kelly teamed up as what judge and children? ex-convict? 8) Marty Ingels and
5) What were the John Astin starred as a pair names of the three of wacky carpenters in “I’m Vermont brothers who ran Dickens — He’s Fenster.” a diner near the Stratford Which was which? Inn ?9) Robert Urich, Ann Ar
) Scott Bakula starred6 cher, David Spielberg and as Palm Springs, Calif., Anita Gillette took over the attorney Barnett M. “Bud” roles originated by Robert Lutz Jr. in “Eisenhower Culp, Natalie Wood, Elliott & Lutz.” Who played Gould and Dyan Cannon Eisenhower? in what 1973 flop based
7) Fran Allison teamed on a naughty 1969 movie up with two of Burr comedy? Tillstrom’s puppets to host 10) Who played “He what long-running hit for & She”?
sitcom CBS 681967- livedshort- this in Paula, wife, his and
Hollister Dick cartoonist played Prentiss Paula and Benjamin Richard spouses lifeReal- 10) Alice” & Ted & Carol & Bob“9)
Fenster. Arch played Ingels Dickens; Harry played Astin 8)
Ollie” and Fran Kukla,“7) cachet. more ceoffi law his give to created Bud partner ctitiousfi a was Eisenhower one. No 6) Newhart”“of Darryl and Darryl Larry, 5) McCormick” and Hardcastle“4)
Pepsi and Milk 3) Kuzak and Chaney Brackman, McKenzie, 2) Gromit and Wallace 1)