The Best Watches of 2018
Showcasing timepieces of high quality & diversity
- Audemars Piguet 25th Anniversary Royal
- TRotonde de Cartier Skeleton Mysterious
- Franck Muller Vanguard World Timer GMT - IWC Tribute to Pallweber Edition 150 Years
- Tag Heuer BWD Monaco
- Nomos GlashÜette Tangente Bauhaus group of watches in three sizes with three color rings - Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur Military
- H. Moser & Cie. Endeavour Tourbillon Concept - Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Duoface - Montblanc Star Legacy Nicholas Rieussec
It was a great year for the luxury watch industry with record breaking sales in the U.S. and much of the world. As a result the output of new watches for the year was quite impressive and diverse. The selection below shows both this high quality and the diversity. They include watches with mystery movements, modern recreations of iconic timepieces and designs emphasizing thematic concepts. Some of the watches were created to honor anniversaries and milestones. There are chronographs, classic watches and world timers. And they include pieces from some of best-known luxury brands and lesser-known small independent brands. So enjoy these watches as the industry is already producing pieces for 2019.
Audemars Piguet 25th Anniversary Royal Oak Offshore Audemars Piguet is celebrating the 25th anniversary of its iconic Royal Oak Offshore. The Swiss watchmaker presented three new versions of the sports watch: a re-edition of the original 42 mm Royal Oak Offshore Selfwinding Chronograph; and a new 45 mm Royal Oak Offshore Tourbillon Chronograph with a contemporary dial design in stainless steel and pink gold. Since it was introduced in 1993, the Swiss watch brand has launched more than 120 references of this highly popular 42 mm model in various materials, including stainless steel, titanium, gold and platinum.