WOOLAROC MUSEUM & WILDLIFE PRESERVE
1925 Woolaroc Ranch Road • Bartlesville, OK 74003 (918) 336-0307 • www.woolaroc.org
Woolaroc was founded in 1925 by oilman Frank Phillips and is a 3,700-acre working ranch that has a 50,000-square-foot museum with a collection of more than 600 paintings, 300 bronzes and more than 2,300 pieces of Native American art and artifacts. The collection includes paintings by many of the “Old Masters” of Western art, such as Frederic Remington, Charles M. Russell, William R. Leigh and Frank Tenney Johnson, as well as more-contemporary artists like Wilson Hurley, John Clymer and Clark Hulings. Five of the original six Taos Society Artists are represented: Oscar E. Berninghaus, Eanger Irving Couse, Herbert “Buck” Dunton, Bert Geer Phillips and Joseph Henry Sharp. Woolaroc is proud to announce The Woolaroc Retrospective Exhibit and Sale, featuring Tony Angell, Clyde Aspevig, Logan Maxwell Hagege, Quang Ho, Tony Hochstetler, Jeremy Lipking, Thomas Quinn and Skip Whitcomb.
“We are very excited about our upcoming October exhibition, The Woolaroc Retrospective Exhibit and Sale…our founder, Frank Phillips, always collected and exhibited the best of the best artists and we look forward to carrying on that tradition with this lineup of artists.” – Shiloh Thurman, museum director, Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve