Invitation For Bids (IFB)
Republic of Uzbekistan Further Development of Information and Communication Technology in Education Project Establishment of Educational Computer Classes (ECC) and Fellowship Training L/A No.: UZB-09
1. Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan has received a Loan from the Export-Import Bank of Korea from the resources of the Economic Development Cooperation Fund (EDCF) of the Republic of Korea in the amount of Thirty-Three Million (33,000,000) US Dollars toward the cost of the Further Development of Information and Communication Technology in Education Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for the procurement of Further Development of Information and Communication Technology in Education Project.
2. The Project Executing Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Establishment of Educational Computer Classes (ECC) and Fellowship Training.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Competitive Bidding (CB) procedures specified in the Guideline for Procurement under EDCF Loans, and is open to all eligible bidders. The Bidder may be a sole entity or a Joint Venture (JV). In case of a JV, the participating shareholding ratio of all the partners of JV must be mentioned in a JV Agreement. Bidders shall provide minimum qualification checklist and relevant documentary evidence to prove their qualification with technical proposal.
The minimum qualification criteria for eligible bidders are as follows:
a. The sole entity or each partner of JV must be registered as a legal entity in the Republic of Korea.
b. The sole entity or the representative of the JV shall have a minimum of five (5) consecutive years’ business experience record in ICT business field from the issuing date of the IFB.
c. The sole entity or representative of the JV shall have at least one (1) successfully completed contract record of ICT-related Project outside of Bidder’s country which is higher than or equal to Ten Million (10,000,000) US Dollars. The contract record must be within ten (10) years from the issuing date of the IFB.
d. The sole entity or each partner of the JV’s last three (3) consecutive years (2015-2017) average net worth calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive(+). In addition, the very last year’s net worth should be positive(+).
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan and inspect the bidding documents at the address below from 10:00 to 15:00 hours in working days within seven (7) days from the issuing date of IFB of Rebidding.
5. A complete set of bidding documents of rebidding may be purchased by any interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below. The Bidders which did not purchase the bidding documents should purchase the bidding documents of rebidding upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Seven Hundred (700) US Dollars. However the Bidders which have already bought the bidding documents shall get the bidding documents of rebidding free of charge. The method of payment will be bank transfer to the bank account stated below and the bidding documents will be delivered to the representative of the company by e-mail after confirmation of payment to the bank account. The representative of the company must be accompanied by a Power of Attorney in order to prove the representation.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 15:00 (Tashkent time), December 19, 2018.
All bids must be accompanied by a bid security for amount at least Seven Hundred Thousand (700,000) US Dollars. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 15:00 (Tashkent time), December 19, 2018.
7. Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.