M Gallery de LOpera Hanoi
29 Traøng Tieàn St, Tel: (024) 62825555
- Champagne Dinner: Experience theatrical vibe of a 8-storey outyard and enjoy an exclusive 5-course set dinner paired with 5 kinds of champagne from the world-famous Tribaut Schloesser, Apr 17, 6-9pm, at VNÑ2,500,000++/person.
Pullman Hanoi Hotel
40 Caùt Linh St, Tel: (024) 37330688
La Chemineùe Restaurant
- Taste of Australia - a celebration of delicious, fresh Australian food and beverages, presents Australian signature including Surf and Turf, Aussie Lamb, Beef Cut, Aussie Burger. Price from VNÑ370,000 net. During Apr&May.
- Chinese style afternoon tea: a harmonious combination of Chinese delicacies and fine British customs, at VNÑ457,000net/ set for 2 persons, 2.30-5pm, daily, during Apr.
Hotel Nikko Hanoi
84 Traàn Nhaân Toâng St, Tel: (024) 38223535
La Brasserie International Restaurant
Weekday buffet with free flow draught beer & soft drinks, Mon-Fri, at for lunch, VNÑ555,000++/person for dinner.
Italian dessert Affogato consisting a scoop of ice cream topped a shot of Espresso coffee, VNÑ180,000++/portion.
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
K5 Nghi Taøm, 11 Xuaân Dieäu St, Tel: (024) 37199000
Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill
- Iberico Pork BBQ: The richest pork you can find, these Iberico loin chops, raised in Spain, offer a deeply rich and satisfying experience. Enjoy BBQ Iberico chops plate with 2 side dishes, during Apr, VNÑ750,000++/set.
Movenpick Hotel Hanoi
83A Lyù Thöôøng Kieät St, Tel: (024) 38222800
70 Years of Culinary Excellence promotion: Enjoy a promotion in restaurants at all Movenpick properties globally, featuring a menu of seven remarkable dishes that marry the old with the new popular classics and guest favourites, including scallops & avocado tartare; salade belle fermierø e; mille feuille saumon & caviar dolive; mushrooms and vegetables Zurich style; seafood Casimir; bare beef burger Cafeù de Paris; and carrot waffle. Till Apr 20.
JW Marriott Hanoi
8 Ñoã Ñöùc Duïc Rd, South Töø Lieâm Dist, Tel: (024) 38335588
- Signature High Tea: Combining a selection of freshly brewed loose VNÑ460,000++/person with available Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi will host Incredible India: A taste of the finest Indian flavours at Vietnamese restaurant Spices Garden from April 23 to 28. Guests are invited to indulge in Chef Halim Ali Khans signature butter chicken tandoori, naans, tangy lamb curries, and Indian sweets. Guests can also look forward to a special lunch buffet, featuring classic Indian dishes as well as a dinner-time 5-course tasting menu, including a vegetarian option. The lunch buffet costs VNÑ790,000++/ person, the tasting menu is at VNÑ1,950,000++/person. For reservations, please call +84 24 38266919, ext. 8200 or email email@example.com. Basilico Restaurant
Lobby, InterContinental Residence Saigon
Corner Nguyeãn Du and Nguyeãn Vaên Höu St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 35209099
- Dish of the Day presents new dishes for lunch such as braised chicken thighs in tomato sauce, rosemary and olives served with a dente strings of fettuccine and more, available during lunch time.
Park Hyatt Saigon
2 Lam Sôn Squ, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38241234
The Cellar Room
- Art & Wine Dinner features special menu utilising local ingredients selected from sustainable sauces, such as Sapa trouts, Ñaø Laït vegetables, Nha Trang oysters and Marou chocolate, VNÑ4.5 million++/person, Apr 19.
2 Lam Sôn Bar
- Special menu by Philip Bischoff, manager and head bartender at Manhattan Bar in Singapore, ranked number one on Asias 50 Best Bars in 2017. The menu includes his renowned signature Manhattan drink, Apr 19-20. Available exclusive mixology class at VNÑ990,000++/person, Apr 20.
55 Ñoàng Khôûi St, Dist 1, Tel:(028)38239155
- Extensive menu features a wide selection of specialty bread and pastries as well as cookies and cakes. Lunch combos at VNÑ79,000 net. Special discount of 30 % on pastry and bakery products, 6-9pm, daily.
Noodle Noodle Restaurant
20 Nguyeãn Hueä St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 3827 6868
- Authentic noodle restaurant offers classic noodle soups ranging from Japan, Korea, Thailand to the Sichuan region of China and Vieät Nam. Open daily 11am-10pm.
Windsor Plaza Hotel
18 An Döông Vöông St, Dist 5, Tel: (028) 38336688
Cafe Central An Ñoâng
- Special buffet with international and local favourites and fresh seafood for lunch and dinner, daily in Apr. 30% off for WMC Prestige card holders.
55-57 Nguyeãn Hueä St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38241248 - Succulent New Zealand lamb rack with herb crust served with mashed sweet potato, red wine sauce and fresh mint sauce, at VNÑ1.2 million++ for a half kilo.
Cafe Central Nguyenã Hueä
Sun Wah Tower, 113 Nguyeãn Hueä St, Dist 1, Tel: (028) 38219303
- Try healthy oxtail soup with a unique combination of pure bone broth and tender oxtail served with rice vermicelli, VNÑ200,000++ including Lipton tea, coffee or soft drinks.