SEE YOUR WORK HERE!
If you would like to take the challenge, post your stitching on our Facebook page and we will then pin it on our Stitching Challenge board on Pinterest... so get designing! January issue 326 challenge:
Please design a Christmas decoration featuring at least two colours of ric-rac as part of your design (the length is your choice).
Materials and rules:
• One piece of pale rustic evenweave fabric
• Five shades of DMC stranded cotton: Blue Green (502), Light Seagreen (964), Winter White (3865), Bright Red (666) & Dark Red (498)
• One mystery item of your own
• Two shades of ric-rac braid
• Design size: 50 x 50 stitches Although we are not judging your designs, this is a stitching challenge, so please make sure you play fair, and that all parts of the design are your own work, and not copied from any other source.