10 tips for type 2 management
Follow these tips for fussfree type 2 self-care:
1. Write a weekly meal menu to ensure ingredients are close at hand.
2. Tell family and friends when you’re struggling.
3. See your support team of health professionals regularly.
4. Take meds at the same time every day (set a phone alarm if necessary).
5. Join the National Diabetes Services Scheme for cheaper diabetes supplies.
6. Keep your prescriptions at your local pharmacy.
7. Cook double and freeze the second serve.
8. Note all medical appointments on a special health calendar.
9. Compile medical contacts in a book or on your phone.
10. Call your doctor to check if they are running on time.