BRANDS SETTING NEW TRENDS IN THE SUSTAINABLE, ETHICAL FASHION INDUSTRY…
• G-Star worked with Parley to create its RAW For The Oceans collection and are collaborating with superstars like Pharrell Williams to promote it.
• Alternative Apparel offer a range of products made from eco-friendly and organic fabrics, non-toxic, low-impact and recycled materials. Eighty per cent of their garments are made with sustainable materials and processes.
• United By Blue is a sustainable outdoor apparel and accessories brand who remove 500g of trash from the ocean with each item sold. Ever y lit tle helps, and to date they have removed over 456 tons.
• People Tree is a UK company recognised as pioneers in ethical and environmentally sustainable fashion. For over 25 years, they have partnered with Fair Trade producers, garment workers, artisans and farmers in the developing world to produce ethical and eco-fashion collections.
• Everlane offer their customers Radical Transparency on pricing and factories. You can view the factory your item is made in via their website. www. everlane.com