MEGAN & SAM’S HOME
Who lives here?
Megan, a stay-at-home mum; her husband Sam, a doctor; their children, Thomas, 10, and Hannah, eight (all pictured).
What do you love most about your home? Megan: “All of the glass, and being able to look out to the garden from so many of the rooms.” How do you like to bring the outdoors in?
“I love to cut off some foliage and display it in a vase, but really the outside is already in because of all the windows. Everywhere you look, you can see the trees.”
What’s next on the to-do list?
“To work on the garden more. We’re about to get together with a landscape designer to talk about what needs to be done. It will be a very native, natural garden when it’s completed.”
1. Recycled hardwood panelled ceiling, try Ironwood Australia.
2. Together time with Thomas, Sam, Hannah and Megan.
3. A potted monstera deliciosa adds a pop of colour to Megan and Sam’s living room.
4. A collection of ceramics by Amy Leeworthy, Pop & Scott.
5. Custom-made ‘Flow’ bed with bedhead and full bed upholstered in wool felt in Blazer Knightsbridge, Southwood.
6. ‘Black Betty No.1’ print by Amelia Anderson, Southwood.
7. Exposed stone wall, try Boral’s ‘Cultured Stone’ cladding.