PSA announces state PSotY winners
AUSTRALIA’S top pharmacy students are set to go head to head in the final of the 2020 Mylan Pharmacy Student of the Year (PSotY) competition next weekend.
Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) National President, Dr Chris Freeman, said the PSotY allowed students to demonstrate their pharmacy knowledge and counselling skills to the profession.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the final will be run via a live webinar.
The finalists are:
• Emily Stevenson - University of Technology Sydney (NSW).
• Thomas Duong - Monash University (VIC).
• Batul Al Shakarji - James Cook University (QLD).
• Emma Dunham - University of Tasmania (TAS).
• Yik Xiian Chai - University of SA (SA).
• Kurtis Gray - University of WA (WA).
• Melinda James - Wildcard (QLD).