I can’t get any of these, it’s ridiculous
PUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO THE TEST
1. With its unique ancient statues and lack of trees, Rapa Nui is better known to English speakers as what?
2. Pitcairn Island was settled by members of the mutinous crew of which famous English ship?
3. Originally meaning “moveable personal property” and related to the word “capitalism”, what word refers to both sexes of the most common domesticated ruminant?
4. An urban legend involving the US government doing psychoactive experiments on teenagers in the 1980s, centred around Polybius, which was a what?
5. With a three-chambered heart, unique elliptical red blood cells, and a distinctive long neck, which foul-tempered mammalian group has only seven species, found in Africa, the Middle East, and South America?
6. Which is the largest walled city in Europe, and inspiration for a popular board game of the same name?
7. A 66 ton chunk of iron in a field in Namibia is actually a remarkably well-preserved what?
8. Virgin Galactic’s SpaceShipTwo is currently the only licensed commercial aircraft able to fly faster than what?
9. Which high-end sports car maker built an electric hybrid supercar in 2013, with a name that literally means “The [Name of Company]”?
10. Which sea creature has a name that means cloak, but refers to the type of blanket-shaped trap traditionally used to catch it?